Online Passport Appointment System
Urgent travel? Need a passport quickly?
Welcome to the U.S Department of State’s Online Passport Appointment System for passport agencies located in the U.S.We have a limited supply of appointments. Before you get started, please note…
- You must have a valid e-mail address. This is how we will communicate with you.
- All fields must be completed.
- Appointments are required to enter a Regional Passport Agency. You will not be allowed into the building if you do not have an appointment and your required documentation.
- Please be aware some states have travel restrictions due to the pandemic. We encourage you to review any relevant state regulations before your appointment.
- For the best viewing experience, we recommend recent versions of browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Safari (MAC), Android (mobile), and iPhone (mobile).
- If you experience a technical problem with this appointment system, please Contact Us.
Make an appointment here to apply at a passport agency, if:
- You may schedule an appointment if you are traveling within 2 weeks or need a foreign visa within 4 weeks; however, the appointment cannot occur more than 3 business days before your date of travel, or 10 days if you require a visa.
- When you arrive at your appointment, you must provide proof that you are traveling within 3 business days, or 10 days if you require a visa. If you are unable to provide this proof of travel, we regret that the agency will not be able to accommodate you.
- You agree to pay the additional $60 expedite fee
- You do not already have an appointment; duplicate appointments may result in all of your appointments being cancelled.
- If you have already applied for a passport, please Contact Us as it’s best if you speak to a customer service representative.