Skip to main content

Proof of Travel

You will need to bring printed proof of travel (such an airline ticket receipt or itinerary) to your appointment indicating that you are traveling within 14 days. If you are traveling by land or sea to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, or the Caribbean, you can provide a hotel reservation, cruise tickets, or international car insurance.

All fields must be completed.
Do you have international travel plans?

Do you need a visa?   (Not Sure?)

If more than 7 people need service, please Contact Us for an appointment.